One sentance has killed more Americans than all of our wars combined,
“You can get all the nutrients you need from your four basic food groups”
-Dr. J.D. Wallach, N.D.
A common recommendation made by many medical doctors is that in order to get all the nutrients necessary to maintain health you must, on a daily basis, eat food from each of the four basic food groups (i.e., meats and proteins, fruits and vegetables, breads and grains and dairy products).
Dr. J.D. Wallach challenges this belief when lecturing on health and highlights the reasons why it is practically impossible to get all the nutrients (especially the minerals) necessary to prevent disease by eating food from the four basic food groups and he believes the common American’s faith in simply “eating well” without supplementation has led to the unfortunate consequence of a huge increase in the incidence of chronic degenerative diseases such as arthritis, cancer, diabetes, heart disease, etc. over the past 40 years.
The key points of Dr. Wallach’s argument are:
1. There are 90 nutrients essential to human health.
2. A deficiency in any one of these nutrients can lead to or cause disease in the body. For example, a deficiency in copper can lead to aneurism and stroke.
3. The 90 essential nutrients fall into four broad categories: amino acids; fatty acids; vitamins; and minerals.
4. If you eat a disciplined, well rounded diet you can get all the amino acids, fatty acids and vitamins you need.
5. It is practically impossible to get all of the minerals you need regardless of what kind or what quantity of food you eat.
6. Why is this so? Human beings ideally get minerals by eating foods such as vegetables, fruits and grains. However, such foods are grown in soils which are massively deficient in minerals, a fact which is documented by the findings reported at the 1993 World Eco Summit in Rio De Janeiro.
7. Minerals serve as catalysts for the body’s ability to use amino acids, fatty acids and vitamins. Therefore, without the necessary mineral co-factors it is unlikely that we are getting the maximum benefit from these nutrients.
Conclusion: You must take mineral supplements to achieve optimal sustainable health! 
At Rejuvenation Health we Are Proud to Recommend the #1 Natural Nutrition Company in the United States, Shaklee